Under Armour Stride Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Under Armour Stride girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Under Armour girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Under Armour Stride lax stick is a great option, with a price of $59.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Under Armour Stride review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Under Armour Stride
The Under Armour Women's Stride Complete Lacrosse Stick, which features an Illusion pocket head and a lightweight, 1 lb. design. The pocket is prestrung for convenience and offers great cradling and ball control!
What Under Armour Says for the Under Armour Stride:
Traditional width silhouette offers good control and catching ability
Designed for the intermediate player
A good stick at a great price
New Illusion V-X pocket
Legal for both USL and International play
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Under Armour Stride Lacrosse Stick Video Review