Welcome back for the Under Armour Stride girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Under Armour girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Under Armour Stride lax stick is a great option, with a price of $59.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Under Armour Stride review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Under Armour Stride
The Under Armour Women's Stride Complete Lacrosse Stick, which features an Illusion pocket head and a lightweight, 1 lb. design. The pocket is prestrung for convenience and offers great cradling and ball control!
What Under Armour Says for the Under Armour Stride:
Traditional width silhouette offers good control and catching ability
Designed for the intermediate player
A good stick at a great price
New Illusion V-X pocket
Legal for both USL and International play
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Under Armour Stride Lacrosse Stick Video Review