Under Armour Regime Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Under Armour Regime girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Under Armour girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Under Armour Regime lax stick is a great option, with a price of $129.00. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Under Armour Regime review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Under Armour Regime
So these were the same sticks that the collegiate national champions used last year !! If that's not an endorsement for elite play… then we don't know what else is. The ball simply sits higher in the pocket than other sticks and that allows for quicker release and faster shot speeds. These are advanced sticks designed for JV and Varsity player right up through the top levels of college. Pinched designe allows for maximum control and accuracy. Play like a Champion !!
What Under Armour Says for the Under Armour Regime:
Under Armour Regime complete Women's lacrosse stick. UA VX pocket allows the ball to sit higher in the sweet spot for a quick release and optimum control. Mid silhouette increases ball retention. Raised sidewall holes create the deepest channeled pocket allowed. UA patent glide scoop makes for easy ground balls with less resistance.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Under Armour Regime Lacrosse Stick Video Review