Please check out our 12 Pack of Lacrosse Balls on Amazon, there are many more products to come shortly!
Welcome back for the STX Exult 500 girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Exult 500 lax stick is a great option, with a price of $179.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Exult 500 review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Exult 500
The Exault women's lacrosse stick was designed for the advanced midfielder that wants an aggressive offensive head combined with a slightly wider scoop that sucks up ground balls and helps in draw controls. STX put their most advanced 500 pocket in here and the results are amazing. Just look at what the middies on the best collegiate teams in the nation are using this year.. and STX is all over it. They also added the patented 10 degree shaft tilt for maximum shot speed and velocity. This also carries the ball higher in the pocket for quicker releases in passing and feeding. Advanced players love these new heads !!
What STX Says for the STX Exult 500:
New STX Exult 500 women's complete stick. Versatility that the Midfielder demands . 10 degree technology drives the ball to the sweet spot for the quickest release and amazing ball feel. STX patented Elastomer overmold reduces ball rattle as your cradle up field. Launch pocket is the tapered runner system that provides great ball control as the chevrons flex and hug the ball. Wider face increases surface area for blocking shots and intercepting passes. Minimum sidewall height for deepest legal pocket. Stick includes Composite 10 degree handle.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Exult 500 Lacrosse Stick Video Review