Please check out our Lacrosse Rebounder on Amazon. It is designed and sourced by a laxer for laxer's. It is $100, much cheaper than every other comparable rebounder on the market.
Welcome back for the STX Exult 300 girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Exult 300 lax stick is a great option, with a price of $99.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Exult 300 review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Exult 300
These are the best women's lacrosse sticks on the market for advancing youth players. The pocket design is straight out of the revolutionary Crux series that simply dominated the collegiate and HS scene for the past few years. You will not believe the ball handling difference between these heads and the old school style sticks. Get your advancing youth player or HS player the technology they need to get their game to the next level.
What STX Says for the STX Exult 300:
New STX Exult women's complete stick. Versatility that the midfielder demands. The scoop angle provides whip and accuracy for passing and shooting on the run. STX's Runway Pocket is a unique overlapping center string system allowing the two center runners to flex out and hug the ball for better hold. Flexible scoop for easy ground ball pick. Stiff sidewall for stability and control. Comes on a 7075 handle.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Exult 300 Lacrosse Stick Video Review