STX Exult Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the STX Exult girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Exult lax stick is a great option, with a price of $59.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Exult review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Exult
The exult 10 degree lacrosse stick is designed for the elite women's midfielder. The STX Lacrosse EXULT 100 women's complete stick provides versatility that the midfielder demands for precise shooting, ground ball pick-up, blocking shots and taking draws.
What STX Says for the STX Exult:
The lowest legal sidewall provides superior ball handling and control. Overmolded Elastomer is used in the lower half to eliminate ball rattle. A wider face increases surface area for interception and reception of difficult passes. The 10 degree technology pushes the ball into the sweet spot for the quickest release and best ball feel.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Exult Lacrosse Stick Video Review