STX Crux 500 10 degree Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the STX Crux 500 10 degree girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Crux 500 10 degree lax stick is a great option, with a price of $109.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Crux 500 10 degree review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Crux 500 10 degree
The STX Crux 500 Complete Stick uses 10 degree technology which helps drive the ball to the sweet spot for the quickest release and great ball feel. A Patented Elastomer Overmold reduces ball rattle while the Launch Pocket (patent pending) is a tapered runner system that provides great ball control as the chevrons flex out and hug the ball. Other features include a pointed scoop which increases accuracy on shots and passes, an extreme scoop angle which provides added snap, minimum sidewall height for the deepest legal pocket. This complete stick includes a composite 10 degree handle.
Why the STX Crux is the Best in the Game:
The CRUX 500 high end shafts are the TOP of the line choice for this head. They are a smooth traditional shape that utilizes STX's Flex technology to enhance feel and Snap. The combination of this Precision crafted 10° handle on the Crux 500 head creates a perfectly balanced stick for quicker release and better ball feel.
The 10 Degree composite shafts match the color ways of all Crux 500 heads. They have a ruberized finish on top of a composite material that stays temperate in all weather conditions.
The Exult 500 10 Degree shafts are the lightest alloy shaft STX makes, and one of the strongest. With it's Mild Sandblast finish you will have better feel and control with your stick.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Crux 500 10 degree Lacrosse Stick Video Review