Please check out our 12 Pack of Lacrosse Balls on Amazon, there are many more products to come shortly!
Welcome back for the STX Crux 300 girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Crux 300 lax stick is a great option, with a price of $109.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Crux 300 review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Crux 300
Slightly different pocket than the 500 series that is preferred by high school and advanced youth players for a little better grip on the ball. The ball will sit high in the pocket here but it is not as advanced as the 500 series pocket which is a bit looser and faster. These pockets revolutionized womens lacrosse 4 years ago for superior ball handling and the ability to cradle with the ball higher in the pocket. Pick one up and immediately notice the difference.
What STX Says for the STX Crux 300:
New STX Crux 300 complete women's lacrosse stick. Attackers's choice for precision shooting. Extreme scoop angle provides added snap for more power behind your shots. STX Runway Pocket is a unique overlapping center string system allowing the two center runners to flex out and hug the ball. Minimum sidewall height for deepest legal pocket. Comes on a 7075 handle.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Crux 300 Lacrosse Stick Video Review