Welcome back for the Nike Tiva girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Nike girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Nike Tiva lax stick is a great option, with a price of $37.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Nike Tiva review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
What Nike Says for the Nike Tiva:
Performance stick for advanced young players. Raised ball stop height. Sidewall texture pattern.
The Nike ® Women's Tiva is bound to become your go-to complete lacrosse stick. Perfect for casual to competitive play, the Tiva features a Precision Pocket ™ stringing, a raised ball stop and textured sidewalls for better ball control.
Features Precision Pocket ™ stringing for the most broken-in, ready-for-play pocket in the game
Raised ball stop
Forward Cant ™ technology drives the ball into the sweet spot
Textured sidewall pattern for better ball control
7/8″ alloy handle
Recommended for use in attack, midfield and defense positions
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Nike Tiva Lacrosse Stick Video Review