Nike Lunar Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Nike Lunar girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Nike girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Nike Lunar lax stick is a great option, with a price of $80.00. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Nike Lunar review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Nike Lunar
10deg; technology drives the ball to the sweet spot for quick release and excellent ball feel. Elastomer overmold reduces ball spin. Pointed scoop increases accuracy and precision on shots and passes. Extreme scoop angle provides whip and accuracy. Minimum sidewall height allows for the deepest legal pocket. Includes Torch 10deg; shaft.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Nike Lunar Lacrosse Stick Video Review