Nike Flash Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Nike Flash girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Nike girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Nike Flash lax stick is a great option, with a price of $29.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Nike Flash review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Nike Flash
The Nike Flash 10 Degree Complete Stick features the new Runway pocket for better control and feel. Stick comes with 10 degree Torch AL7000 alloy womens shaft. Narrow face profile and 10 degree offset provides better ball control. Low sidewall for deepest legal pocket. Recommended for the High School to College player.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Nike Flash Lacrosse Stick Video Review