Welcome back for the Maverik Theory girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Maverik girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Maverik Theory lax stick is a great option, with a price of $79.90. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Maverik Theory review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Maverik Theory
As light as it gets in the women's game. Made of composite with carbon ibeam for weight reduction and rigidity.
- 7/8 Rounded Octagon shape
- Maverik Butt End
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Maverik Theory Lacrosse Stick Video Review