Please check out our Lacrosse Rebounder on Amazon. It is designed and sourced by a laxer for laxer's. It is $100, much cheaper than every other comparable rebounder on the market.
Welcome back for the Brine Mantra Flip Grip Limited Edition girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Brine girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Brine Mantra 3 w. Flip Grip Limited Edition lax stick is a great option, with a price of $99.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Brine Mantra 3 w. Flip Grip Limited Edition review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Brine Mantra Flip Grip
Top of the line womens lacrosse stick that is packed with collegiate technology and shot power. These are the same ones used by top athletes at the highest level of play. The Mantra is all over the elite high school scene as it is.. and theis cool new color combo is sure to be a hit.
What Brine Says for the Brine Mantra Flip Grip :
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Brine Mantra Flip Grip Limited Edition Lacrosse Stick Video Review