Welcome back for the complete Brine Empress girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Brine girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Brine Empress lax stick is a great option, with a price of $79.90. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Brine Empress review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Brine Empress
The Brine Empress complete women's stick is defensively designed to combine power and control, letting you rule the field with force. The long narrow face shape creates a pocket channel dedicated to control and handling, allowing you to make crisp, accurate, hard passes and shots. The sidewall structure and design boosts stiffness and creates flex points that defenders crave!
What Brine Says for the Brine Empress:
– Long, narrow face shape creates a pocket channel for control and handling
– Sidewall designed for stiffness
– Powerful with flex points for defensive players
– TruOffset lowers the sidewall below the centerline of the shaft for a deeper pocket
– Tracer crosslace matches head color
– Double screw hole attachment in back of head
– Strung with TXP pocket
– Includes A6000 shaft
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Brine Empress Lacrosse Stick Video Review