Brine Dynasty Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Brine Dynasty girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Brine girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Brine Dynasty lax stick is a great option, with a price of $104.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Brine Dynasty review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Brine Dynasty
The Brine Dynasty is one of the highest selling girls lacrosse sticks out there. The sidewall channel is matched by none, and the strength to weight ratio is out of this world. You can't go wrong with this lax stick.
What Brine Says for the Brine Dynasty:
Brine Dyansty… Time to build your own!!! Provides a great weight-to-power ratio for the intermediate player looking to perfect her shooting and catching. Maximum release stick makes this one of the most powerful shooting sticks in the line. Super V-Scoop creates maximum accuracy in shooting and passing. TruOffset increases ball control.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Brine Dyansty Lacrosse Stick Video Review