Please check out our Lacrosse Rebounder on Amazon. It is designed and sourced by a laxer for laxer's. It is $100, much cheaper than every other comparable rebounder on the market.
Welcome back for the Brine Dynasty Elite girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Brine girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Brine Dynasty Elite lax stick is a great option, with a price of $149.99. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Brine Dynasty Elite review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Brine Dynasty Elite
The is the most advanced women's lacrosse stick on the market this year from Brine. Many of the top collegiate programs in the nation choose Brine for the advanced pocket technology which allows for high pocket control but does not sacrifice shot speed. These heads are designed for aggressive offensive players looking for maximum control and versatility.
What Brine Says for the Brine Dynasty Elite:
Brine Dynasty Elite… Stand out and be Elite!! TruOffset increases ball control and shot power while on attack. Maximum release for maximum power shots. Utilizes CORE-TECH for weight reduction without compromising strength. Bottom rail string holes create the perfect pocket and channel. Super V-Scoop grants you pinpoint accuracy in shooting and passing. Meets US Lacrosse specifications.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Brine Dynasty Elite Lacrosse Stick Video Review