Welcome back for the Bamshaft Wooden Womens girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we're here to help you! Bamshaft girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Bamshaft Bamshaft Womens lax stick is a great option, with a price of $49.00. Whether you're a youth, high school, or college player read the Bamshaft Bamshaft Womens review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs! Checkout if buying a Wooden lax shaft is right for you and your position in our buying guide!
The Bottom Line: Womens Bamshaft
If you prefer to use wooden lacrosse sticks as a girl laxer, we definitely recommend giving the Bamshaft a look. Bamshaft lacrosse tends to product some of the top notch wooden lax shafts out there. Great for goalies too!!!
What Bamshaft Says for the Bamshaft Womens:
The Bamshaft womens shaft revolutionized the womens game. A whole different feel; stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer. With 3-inches more flex than aluminum or titanium you will shoot faster and throw farther. LENGTH: 33. WEIGHT: 7.3 oz FLEX: 3-inches CARBON CORE: No
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that's including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Bamshaft Wooden Womens Lacrosse Stick Video Review