Under Armour Assert Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Under Armour Assert girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! Under Armour girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Under Armour Assert lax stick is a great option, with a price of $89.90. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the Under Armour Assert review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
What Under Armour Says for the Under Armour Assert:
New super stiff design limits flex and improves accuracy for better draw control. Medium width silhouette allows for both great control and catching ability. U shape scoop gives best accuracy for shooting and passing. Available in the new Illusion V-X pocket for the ultimate feel and control
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Under Armour Assert Lacrosse Stick Video Review