STX Verge Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the STX Verge girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Verge lax stick is a great option, with a price of $49.99. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Verge review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Verge Shaft
The game is down to it’s final minutes, you’re on the verge of winning or losing, use that shaft that has you always on the verge of scoring, the Verge Shaft by STX. This shaft has an elastomer insert that allows for superior flexibility when receiving and releasing the ball for that game winning goal. It stays temperate in all weather conditions so your hands don’t get cold during those winter games and the shaft doesn’t lose everything it was built for even if it gets cold. A super fine finish allows you to control the shaft at any hand position you deem necessary to get the job done.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Verge Lacrosse Stick Video Review