STX Fortress 100 Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the STX Fortress 100 girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! STX girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The STX Fortress 100 lax stick is a great option, with a price of $34.99. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the STX Fortress 100 review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: STX Fortress 100
The girl’s beginner lacrosse stick is modeled after one of the most advanced collegiate sticks on the market. STX basically used the same style of head design but swapped the pocket out to a more forgiving beginner pocket designed to help newer players develop their throwing and catching. A great deal from industry leader STX here.
What STX Says for the STX Fortress 100:
STX fortress 100 girls lacrosse complete stick . Strength for the defender to dominate. Designed for beginners learning to catch and throw. Flat style scoop for easy ground balls. Side pocket profile for easy catches. Includes 6000 handle. Renamed from the STX AVA.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
STX Fortress 100 Lacrosse Stick Video Review