Nike Tiva Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the Nike Tiva girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! Nike girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Nike Tiva lax stick is a great option, with a price of $37.99. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the Nike Tiva review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
What Nike Says for the Nike Tiva:
Performance stick for advanced young players. Raised ball stop height. Sidewall texture pattern.
The Nike ® Women’s Tiva is bound to become your go-to complete lacrosse stick. Perfect for casual to competitive play, the Tiva features a Precision Pocket ™ stringing, a raised ball stop and textured sidewalls for better ball control.
Features Precision Pocket ™ stringing for the most broken-in, ready-for-play pocket in the game
Raised ball stop
Forward Cant ™ technology drives the ball into the sweet spot
Textured sidewall pattern for better ball control
7/8″ alloy handle
Recommended for use in attack, midfield and defense positions
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Nike Tiva Lacrosse Stick Video Review