DeBeer Impulse Pro Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the DeBeer Impulse Pro girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! DeBeer girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The DeBeer Impulse Pro lax stick is a great option, with a price of $59.90. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the DeBeer Impulse Pro review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: DeBeer Impulse Pro
Great full stick for advancing youth players or those older gals who are newer to the game. Super aggressive price point. This stick will not allow the ball to be cradled too high in the pocket where the advanced player wants it. This allows more control and the ability to concentrate on catching and throwing for the younger developing players. An awesome value for sure.
What DeBeer Says for the DeBeer Impulse Pro:
- Traditional offset sidewall
- Lower rail increases depth at the base of the pocket for cradling and control
- Legal for International play
- Pocket: Gripper Pro
- Complete stick with AL6000 handle
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
DeBeer Impulse Pro Lacrosse Stick Video Review