DeBeer 325 OCT Girls Lacrosse Stick Review
Welcome back for the DeBeer 325 OCT girls lacrosse stick review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! DeBeer girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The DeBeer 325 OCT lax stick is a great option, with a price of $94.99. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the DeBeer 325 OCT review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: DeBeer 325 OCT
DeBeer makes some of the best lax shafts out there for girls. The 325 is one of their top-sellers and is designed for advances midfielders and attackmen and defenders who need that added strength.
What DeBeer Says for the DeBeer 325 OCT:
Lightweight composite making it only 180g. Carbon fiber for added strength.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
DeBeer 325 OCT Lacrosse Stick Video Review