C12 Dirty Girls Lacrosse Shaft Review
Welcome back for the C12 Lacrosse Dirty Womens lacrosse shaft review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! C12 girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The C12 Lacrosse Dirty Womens Shaft lax stick is a great option, with a price of $129.99. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the C12 Lacrosse Dirty Womens Shaft review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: C12 Dirty Womens Shaft
What C12 Says for the C12 Dirty Womens Shaft:
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
C12 Lacrosse Dirty Womens Lacrosse Stick Video Review