Brine Mantra 3 Girls Lacrosse Head Review
Welcome back for the Brine Mantra 3 girls lacrosse head review, brought to you by Lacrosse Scoop. Deciding on the best womens or girls lacrosse stick can be a difficult process. Well we’re here to help you! Brine girls lacrosse sticks are some of the best lacrosse sticks for sale today. The Brine Mantra 3 lax stick is a great option, with a price of $139.99. Whether you’re a youth, high school, or college player read the Brine Mantra 3 review to see if this girls lacrosse stick fits your needs!
The Bottom Line: Brine Mantra 3
One of the best women’s lacrosse stick on the market. Why?? Advanced pocket technology that provides superior control feel and shot accuracy. These Mantra 3s are all over the elite HS and collegiate scene this season. This head is pinched down a bit and ideally designed for advanced offensive players that want precision and high pocket ball handling.
What Brine Says for the Brine Mantra 3:
Brine Mantra 3… And the crowd goes wild!!! Have ultimate control with a curved top-to-bottom sidewall design that provides a consistent pocket depth. The rounded ballstop area provides ultimate ball retention. New Mirror-Tech creates symmetry in the sidewall rails reducing thickness and maintaining strength. Maximum TruOffset increases ball control and power.
Girls Lacrosse Stick Sizing and Rules
Since girls lacrosse is a different sport than mens lacrosse, there are also specific rules for girls lacrosse sticks, pockets, stringing, and stick length.
- Girls lacrosses shafts are usually made of wood, hard plastic, metal alloy or composite.
- Girls lacrosse head is made of hard plastics and are strung using traditional lacrosse stringing. No lacrosse mesh allowed!
- Girls lacrosse stick sizing must be 35 1/2 – 43 1/4 inches, that’s including the full length of the head and shaft.
- Girls lacrosse heads must be 7 to 9 inches wide at the top.
- No deep lacrosse pockets allowed, as the lax ball must sit even with the sidewalls of the head.
- Goalies in girls lacrosse may use a wider head, just like with boys lacrosse goalies
Brine Mantra 3 Lacrosse Stick Video Review